Get the Valentines Party Started!!!
Valentines & Flowers... The sound of the words can strike fear in the heart of even the most macho, experienced "Cupid"! OMG!! Some prefer to stick their head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich and pretend that it’s not just around the corner. It’s only been on the calendar ALL YEAR!! Others fret and stew about it while actually doing nothing until the last minute. So how do you avoid all this drama?? Prepare, pre-order and ENJOY!
Prepare... Have the necessary information ready:
1. Delivery information! Complete address, including business name if going to an office. Amazing the guys that dont know where their lover works!
2. Daytime telephone number, personal cell is best.
3. Alternate delivery option should the person decide at the last minute to either not go to work.. or to leave early
4. Alternate delivery option should no one be available to receive the order.. sometimes businesses will not accept deliveries.. or if residential, it may be too cold to leave outside.. or there is no safe place to leave it.
5. Payment Options If you are calling the flower shop to place the order, please have your credit card handy… this is a VERY busy time for florists and not being prepared with your credit card when placing the order only adds stress to the situation. Florists are by most experiences are very nice, accommodating and understanding people.. but at Valentines they have a LOT going on and are really trying not to make a mistake. Thanks for your understanding!!
Pre-order... ORDER EARLY!!! 9 times out of 10, the orders that will have problems will be the ones that were placed at the last minute Valentines morning. Postponing placing the order until the day of Valentines does no one any service and only leaves you open to mistakes.
1. Mistakes are made by customers when ordering in a hurry at the last minute.. then it’s too late to correct without there being drama and stress. Save yourself the grief… order early.
2. Placing your order early gives the florist time to make any corrections, get items they may need, make suggestions for even better options and allows for more time to create quality arrangements that are creative and expressive.
ENJOY! Have your flowers delivered before they are expected!! Valentines is on Thursday this year. Have the flowers delivered on Monday, Feb. 11 and enjoy the benefits ALL WEEK!!! That way you are the first to go out! Your love is thrilled with the surprise! And you don’t have to worry about whether your flowers got to their destination by Valentines’ Day!!
It really isn’t hard to have a great Valentine’s. Just take a deep breath and DO IT!!